top of page
Search

Dedication of Captain Bartholomew Gosnold Monument



A seventy-foot stone tower was built on the island in 1902 to commemorate the tercentenary of Gosnold’s landing, and today, those populating the Elizabeth Islands belong to the Town of Gosnold. Photo courtesy New Bedford Free Public Library



PDF on the Monument

Monograph-Gosnold-Monument
.pdf
Download PDF • 1.19MB

PDF The History of Cuttyhunk by Louise T. Haskell

The-History-of-Cuttyhunk
.pdf
Download PDF • 9.36MB

28 views0 comments

Comments

Rated 0 out of 5 stars.
No ratings yet

Add a rating
bottom of page